Watch our Video!
Dental Provider Jobs
Finding Your Balance
If the balancing act between your work and personal life has become a burden, we encourage you to consider Christie Dental, a unique group dental practice in Florida. At Christie Dental, we have created a practice that allows dentists to achieve their professional and personal goals while delivering the best possible patient care – all in a supportive environment of dental professionals who share the same vision.
If you are a dentist who is seeking a career with balance, Christie Dental has what you are looking for. We will help you find the work/life balance you crave.
Founded in 1997 Christie Dental quickly grew from its first location in Merritt Island, FL to over 24 locations from coast to coast in Central Florida. Each practice is community based and enjoys a special relationship with the residents and businesses of the area they serve. Christie Dental is working to achieve the distinction of an enduring organization. Our mission is to be Florida’s premier dental provider of choice through fiscal, social, and ethical excellence.
We offer a complete range of routine, cosmetic and specialized dental health services including preventative care, whitening, crowns, veneers, dental implants, oral surgery, periodontics, endodontics, conscious and intravenous sedation, children’s dentistry and orthodontics. Our doctors practice in state-of-the-art facilities with all the necessary equipment and technology to provide the best dental care to our patients. Our teams provide the highest standard of care possible, and are committed to the process of helping patients achieve “Lifetime Dental Care.”.
Benefits of Christie Dental
Join the talented and dedicated people at Christie Dental who have found an answer to the challenge of work/life balance. On top of a competitive compensation, our doctors enjoy an enhanced benefit package which includes malpractice, disability, health and life insurance, dental benefits, 401K retirement plan with company matching component, internal continuing education and, unlike many other practice environments, the opportunity for partnership is a reality with our group.
As a doctor of Christie Dental, you will appreciate camaraderie of colleagues who share your enthusiasm for dentistry. We invite you to join our practice where doctors enjoy:
- Focus on patient care and relationships, not on the things you don’t want to do
- Make your own treatment decisions
- Share success with a team that shares your vision
- Opportunities for professional growth and camaraderie
- Spend less time managing a practice and a staff
- Spend more time with family and friends
- Have time to pursue outside personal interests
- Management Support
- Administrative staff handles all aspects of running the office including:
- Scheduling – New and recall appointments
- Billing – Issuing and clarifying statements and collecting funds
- Staffing – Hiring and staff development
- Insurance – Plan selection, claims processing and benefits determination
- Accounting – Payroll and accounts receivable
- Support – Maintaining all computer systems
- Clinical Support – Including training and continuing education
Team Member Jobs
You don’t need to be a dentist to work for Christie Dental. Our practices need all types of talented people—from dental assistants to office staff—to serve our patients needs. Are you ready to join the Christie Dental team?
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Insurance
- Paid Time Off
- Dental Benefits
- Life Insurance
- Employee Recognition Program
- Uniforms, Continuing Education
- Company Sponsored Events
- Short-Term and Long-Term Disability