We hope you are doing well and that you, your family and your friends are safe and healthy. We realize the COVID-19 outbreak has created a level of uncertainty as we all head towards a “new normal.” As part of our plan for re-opening our offices, we wanted to share some changes we are making to reassure you that your health and safety is our #1 priority.
· We are closely adhering to any new regulatory processes/guidelines required by the CDC, OSHA, FDA and State dental boards.
· We would ask you to attend the appointment by yourself to reduce office congestion unless you are accompanying a child, person with disabilities etc.
· Our wait rooms will have a reduced and limited capacity to ensure proper social distancing. You will find social distancing markers in the practice to assist us all in this effort.
· When arriving for your appointment, we will offer you the option to call or text from your car to check in. If you prefer to wait in your car, we will call or text to notify you when we are ready to see you. If you prefer to come inside and there is no additional capacity in the waiting area, we will ask you to wait in your car and we will notify you when we are ready for your appointment. We request that only the patients come inside, all other family members or friends must wait outside.
· All magazines and child play areas will be removed from the waiting areas.
· Prior to entering the office, we will screen you for known COVID-19 symptoms and potential contact risk.
· We may ask you to swish with a mouthwash solution prior to being seen by the provider.
· We would encourage you to comply with all state guidelines (use of mask, concerted effort to social distance, etc.)
· The lobby will be disinfected every 60 minutes and even more rigorous disinfection procedures will be implemented in the operatories after each use.
· Our providers will all be wearing proper Personal Protective Equipment. Depending on your procedure you may see your Provider wearing a face shield in addition to their mask and goggles.
· We will offer you hand sanitizer and/or the opportunity to wash your hands again upon your departure.